Join now

Anit-aging skin care trial for free (Hamburg)

Are you interested in testing an anti-aging serum over a period of six weeks for free? Then I need you!

The aim of this skin care trial is to evaluate the anti-aging efficacy of a peptide and hyaluronic acid containing serum.

The study is carried out by the Department of Cosmetic Science of Hamburg University and will start at beginning/middle of June.
The test product will be provided by us for free and we require our participants to be available for 4 measurement appointments which include photo-imaging, skin surface assessment and measurement of skin hydration. The measurements will take place at the beginning of the study, after 2 and 4 weeks and after 6 weeks at the end of the study.
The test serum will be applied twice a day, morning and evening, in addition to your current skin care routine.

Since this study aims to evaluate the anti-aging efficacy it is important that you have not undergone any minimal invasive skin treatments (such as laser resurfacing, hyaluronic acid and botox injection) within the last 6 months and that you are between 30 to 60 years old.

Please feel free to contact me via email or phone ( Protected content ) if you have any further questions.

I'm looking forward to hear back from you!

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Hamburg Forum