Join now

Babysitter: medical student with experience (Hamburg)

Good day, dear parents,

My name is Jana and I'm 26 years old. I am studying medicine in the 6th Semester with a career goal to be a pediatrician. When I was 18 years old, I graduated at the German child protection agency with babysitter training and have since been working as a babysitter. During my school days I was volunteering in the charity for disability support. After I graduated in school I went to India in a home for children and handicapped women. I worked and lived there with the residents for four month. Therefore I am also capable to look after children with a handicap.
Furthermore, I have a working knowledge of German Sign Language.

After my visit to India, I studied three semesters Social Work at the University of Duisburg-Essen and worked within the framework of a science student at a comprehensive school in the area of conflict resolution and outdoor education.

Even before medical school and also during the holidays I have regularly worked in the hospital, including the children's ward and in the emergency room, so I also bring along a lot expertise in health care.

In the first four semesters of my studies (until preliminary), I studied medicine in Szeged (Hungary). There I managed the care of children of a teacher and some not related children to the teacher’s family. The children belonged to different age groups. As one part of the care I taught them, by the request of the parents, the German language. I also speak English fluently. I have experience in taking care of children from infant age onwards.

I own a car and therefore I am flexible. If you have pets, I’m willingly to look after them, too. I would be pleased to meet you and your children and to be working for you.

Jana Gerling

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Hamburg Forum