Join now

How can the Trailing Spouse work in Germany? (Hamburg)

I am curious to know what I need to do in order to legally work in Germany if I am the Trailing Spouse (wife) of an Employee (my husband) that secures a German work visa based on an intercompany transfer to a job in Germany. (We are Canadian).
Please help.

Hamburg Forum