InterNations - a trusted Network for Polish in Heidelberg
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Heidelberg expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Heidelberg
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Polish in Heidelberg
Cześć to all of our Polish in Heidelberg! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Polish expats in Heidelberg? Are you looking for advice from other Polish, e.g. which bars in Heidelberg will broadcast your favorite team’s upcoming match or where in town to go for bigos?
You are cordially invited to be part of InterNations Heidelberg. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Polish expats, coming from Warsaw, Gdansk, Cracow and all regions of Poland.
Polish Expats in Heidelberg Posted:
Dear Members, I hope this is a good opportunity to see you in person. It is totally free. ;) ...
Hello Yoshie, it sounds good. I am also interested in the japanese culture. I am from Poland and ...
Modern jazz dance classes for adults in English Monday at 20:00 - 21.15 More details here: ht...
I am looking for people who are buying art for example to furnish offices, hotel rooms, apartments,...
Fellow Polish in Heidelberg
Polish Expats in Heidelberg Share Their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Polish expats in Heidelberg exchange experiences and tips to support each other. The most romantic of German cities can be a great place for expats - our community helps you make the most of your experience!
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Heidelberg’s Polish expats.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Polish expats in Heidelberg.
- Use the Expat Guide for Heidelberg to find information on your host city.
Meet Fellow Polish in Heidelberg at Our Events
Our community in Heidelberg is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Heidelberg’s hippest restaurant or an outing with other Polish expats to explore the picturesque islands off the Frisian coast. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Poland in your local community as well as Polish in Germany nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Polish living in Heidelberg!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Polish Expats in Germany
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: