Join now

Beautiful 1 bedroom available in a huge apartment (Hong Kong)

I have a beautiful Protected content foot apartment, with one bedroom available in a two bedroom at Protected content , including all utilities, bills, and maid service. It's also fully furnished (everything is like new) and you just have move in with your luggage. No agent fees needed. I only ask for first and last months rent.

I put Protected content the furnishing the apartment, including all appliances and utilities, all are less than 1 year old. This includes a washer and dryer, 42 inch flat screen tv, leather chair, study table, book shelf, 2 dehumidifiers, 2 heaters, 2 air purifiers, an oven, cutlery, tupper ware containers, sofa, kitchen tables, chairs, etc...There's also high speed internet and NOW tv, both are included in the price.

There is a great view, in both bedrooms and living room. The living room has a huge window, allowing lots of natural light. In the apartment there are two bedrooms, living room, kitchen, and bathroom. Overall, it is a spacious and comfortable living environment.

I find the location perfect, with 4 grocery stores within walking distance, three gyms, two shopping malls and movie theatres, and all within a very quiet residential district. The apartment is beautiful, with 24 hour security.

The location is in Taikoo Shing, in Kornhill Apartments and right next to the MTR (1 min walk) to easily commute to work. It takes less than 10 minutes to get to Central.

I will be looking for someone to move in starting April 1st, Protected content July 11th, Protected content . If you need to move in after April 1st we can talk about optional dates. I am seeking a non-smoker, and a mature working professional.

For a greater description of the flat, please come have a look or contact me by calling or whatsapp at Protected content .

Kind regards,
Mandeep

Hong Kong Forum