Join now

look for flat mate; private bedroom in kowloon bay (Hong Kong)

The two bedroom apt fully furnished in Richland garden is located in the heart of Kowloon's lively district with very quiet and beautiful surroundings.it is also surrounded by many restaurants.
it is in a high-rise building with 24 hours' security which is only 30 minutes by taxi from Hong Kong International Airport.
it is not in the noisy/bustling commercial area,so good for rest, but only Protected content walk from Kowloon bay and Choi Hung MTR station which takes u to everywhere u want. There are also plenty of buses taking u everywhere.
you will get a private and cozy room and you will share the kitchen and bathroom with me . I'm Chinese lady working in US during past five years and just moved to HK for work.
It is available for long and short term lease. Move in can be immediate.

it is a high rise building with 24 hours' security with rent Protected content month including utilities;
- 2 bedroom with 1 bathroom and 2 living rooms apartment
- with split type air condition
- - High speed wi fi internet
- - Perfect for expat, airline staff or family and friends visiting Hong Kong, home decoration need for short stay,
- Protected content ft. (net) for the whole apartment, 27 th Floor
Protected content walk to cai hong MTR and tons of buses downstairs
- Frequent shuttle bus to/from Kowloon bay MTR station shopping complex, restaurants, and cinema
- 5 minutes bus ride to from kowloon bay MTR station
Protected content bus ride to Airport
Protected content from the centre of Hong Kong by MTR
Protected content walk to telford plaza which has a shopping mall including many restaurants, medical clinics, supermarket, hair salons etc.
- Excellent club/community house facilities (incl. gym, outdoor pools, tennis & squash courts, children's play area,
- Tenants can move in with suitcase immediately.
Protected content security guard/ doorman

no agent fee
whatsapp me Protected content , the last number is 4)for pics

Hong Kong Forum