Join now

Autumn Film Festival. Sat, Oct 8. "Margin Call" (Istanbul)

Hi everyone,

The Autumn Film Festival starts this weekend with over 40 movies showing across four theaters in Istanbul. Protected content

I'm planning to see "Margin Call" on Saturday morning, 11am at the City's Theater in Nisantasi. Its a drama about the Protected content Crisis and its supposed to be spectacular (see review below). I'm going to buy Protected content tickets today.

Mar: "Premiering at Sundance and competing for the Berlin Bear, Margin Call is the indie debut feature of director J.C. Chandor. A financial thriller with superb performances by a first-rate cast, the film recounts how the Protected content meltdown impacted a variety of players at a Wall Street investment bank very similar to Lehmann Brothers over 24 hours. As the executives try to contain the disaster amidst lay-offs, the question remains as ethical: should they alert clients before bad news break? Things start to escalate as more players get involved and we take a tour of the executive ladder."

If anyone is interested in joining please drop me a line. My email address is Protected content .

Have a great day

Istanbul Forum

Our Global Partners