Living in Jeddah, from Mexico
"I met some great Mexican people to spend my after-work hours with, so I immediately felt at home here in Jeddah."
Living in Jeddah, from USA
"InterNations is a very good mix of professional setting and casual atmosphere. Expats on InterNations have and share a global mindset."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Irish in Jeddah
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Jeddah expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Jeddah
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Irish in Jeddah
Dia duit to all Irish in Jeddah! Would you like to meet fellow Irish expats in Jeddah? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Irish, e.g. where in Jeddah your hometown team’s next match is shown on TV or where to get Irish stew?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Jeddah. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Irish expats, hailing from Dublin, Limerick, Cork and all regions of Ireland.
Irish Expats in Jeddah Posted:
one opposite sands hotel 35sar for 5 shirts ironed and a 1/2 load cool
Just landed this week...mad place..call me for a coffee
right i m new here....looking to hook up with a cycling club - possibly do the cornish...also need ...
anyone have a number?
Which area in Jeddah is it? Thanks
Hi Alan, I am very keen on joining! Fair play on coming up with the idea. Just here a few weeks m...
Fellow Irish in Jeddah
Irish Expats in Jeddah Help You With Their Advice
With InterNations, Irish expats in Jeddah are able to find both the help they need as well as lots of valuable information. The "Bride Of The Red Sea" and the principal gateway to Islam'S Holiest City offers so much for expats to explore - our community helps you enjoy your stay to the fullest.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Jeddah’s Irish expats.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Irish expats in Jeddah.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Jeddah to obtain important information on your temporary home abroad.
Mix and Mingle with Irish in Jeddah at Our Events
Our Jeddah community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Jeddah’s trendiest restaurant or a get-away with fellow Irish expats to discover the humid western coastal region of Timahah. These activities make it easy for you to get to know other expats from Ireland in your local community and meet Irish in Saudi Arabia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, simply sign up for membership – we are looking forward to welcoming you among our Irish living in Jeddah!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Irish Expats in Saudi Arabia
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: