Join now

Unique 2BD/1BA Apt w/ Roof Deck in Hoboken, Sept 1 (Jersey City)

See Craigslist posting here:
Protected content

The apartment:
A spacious Protected content ft 2BR/1 BA apartment with large skylights, lots of natural light, and a private Protected content ft roof deck. Unique, open plan layout, perfect for entertaining friends and family. Large kitchen with island, dishwasher, and garbage disposal. Washer and Dryer in unit. Available bedroom is 15' x 11' with private entrance. A must see... the pictures do not do it justice!

Close to a number of amenities: 3 Blocks from Light Rail and Shop-Rite. 4 Blocks from A&P and 5 blocks from Protected content Bus and CVS. Easy to find street parking (by Hoboken standards) and 2 blocks from an $85/month paid parking lot.

About me:
A young male, professional with a stable job in Research & Development for a innovative biomedical company. Have lived here for two years and have developed a great relationship with the landlord. My roommate is buying a condo and moving out. Looking for a male or female non-smoker in their 20s or early 30s non-smoker who is considerate, responsible and fun. Compatibility is key. I'm often out and about in the city and Hoboken, and participate in social sports, or non-protfit work, but also enjoy hosting get togethers like movie, poker/game nights, rooftop cookouts, and the occasional party. Protected content , will consider dogs.

Details:
Available September 1st (may be able to move in a few days earlier)
$ Protected content month, plus 1/2 utilities (gas and electric, $ Protected content ., cable/internet, etc). 1.5 month Security Deposit required. No broker fee.

Please tell me a little about yourself and include your contact info. Email or text me ( Protected content ) to schedule a showing.

Jersey City Forum