Join now

Relocating To SA. Guidance Needed (Johannesburg)

Hi,
I am in process of finalizing my relocation to SA for business purposes and focusing to reside in Rosebank, Midrand or Centurion, although options are open since i am prioritizing my residence on the bases of the availability and selection of schools and hospitals in the vicinity. We are a family of 5. 3 kids aged (7, 5 and 3.5) boys. Keeping this in mind there are a few important queries which I would like guidance and expert opinions on.
1: Which is a good medical insurance plan to take on considering it should cover both outpatient and hospitalization especially Gyne/Ops since my wife is pregnant and I have 3 young ones?
2. I am not looking at schools in the league of AISJ or even Dienfern for now. Would appreciate if somebody could guide on a good mediocre class school with a good academic reputation within my preferred residential locations. I have browsed online couple of schools but they are a lot confusing I guess due to the cosmetics they put on their websites. Some personal experiences would be appreciated.

Looking forward to some valuable advise.

Rgds,
Ali

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Johannesburg Forum