Join now

Unforgettable Evening - Fundraiser Dinner / Soiree (Johannesburg)

It is my pleasure to extend an invitation to a VERY UNIQUE dinner experience this friday 30th May. Not only will you have an amazing evening but you will be contributing the the positive transformation of the issues of crime, violence, apathy and entitlement in this beautiful nation in which you are living by uplifting the youth.
The evening will be held in a private home in a beautiful park setting. We will be taken on a culinary adventure by one of SA's finest chefs, Master Chef finalist Tiron Eloff. Live music will be provided by Sowetan R'N'B musicians, art for sale is provided by some of SA's finest artists (and accessible art to suit any pocket) and the company of course will be first class. This is an evening you will not forget and is an opportunity for you to give to the transformation of youth of South Africa by supporting The Next Generation Leadership Programme.
I look forward to seeing you there.
If you would like any further details please inbox me and I will send you information about the evening, the programme, we are fundraising for and the hostess.

Johannesburg Forum

Our Global Partners