Sustainable Tourism (Kampala)
Greetings from RoundBob.
We are looking for Protected content who are able to join Tourism-Design Thinking workshop this Friday.
As a business we continue our work to enable sustainable tourism development in Africa. We are trying to use technology enable agents better package, distribute and sell tourism and experience options. This in addition to enabling customers find and afford these products through and online marketplace.
The Roundbob agent solution seeks to enable African agents
1. Protected content tourism and experience products through the creation of feature rich itineraries.
2. Protected content them through an online marketplace or custom websites.
3. Protected content more efficient booking operations.
4. Protected content unique Afrocentric payment options including travel savings or installment options.
5. Protected content the collection of sufficient data to help them retain customers and grow.
We believe we are building a solution for you as an agent and would like to invite you to be a part of this process. We shall hold a design thinking workshop on the 20th September Protected content Venture labs Bugolobi from 1.30Pm – 6PM (Cocktail thereafter). The purpose of this workshop is to work with you to better design a product that will help your business work better. We intend to invite a few customers who would ideally represent the existing market. We shall work with you and these customers to understand:
1. Protected content kind of products they may be interested in.
2. Protected content price they are willing to pay.
3. Protected content best to reach them.
4. Protected content kind of user experience they may be more attracted to.
We shall also use this opportunity to test out the new product features with you and use your guidance to guide the development of a product that will better help you run your business and grow.
As a reward for being a part of this, you will receive 1 year free access to the entire agent RoundBob product suite developed and receive first priority for all forthcoming Roundbob partnerships including possible product development grants.
Please, comment if you would like to join!