Join now

Business Partners & Casual Collaborators needed (Kiev)

Hi All, I would like to propose a honorable and potentially very profitable collaboration.It is not a job offer, so please read carefully and consider if it can work for you.

We are a reputable top class Real Estate Company based in Marbella - the capital of luxury Spanish riviera, Costa del Sol. Here you can have a look :

Protected content

As you perhaps heard, in last years there were hard times in Spain, and because of financial problems many developers failed; many many thousands of units, from simple studio flats to great luxury seaside villas are empty, waiting for a foreign buyer. In many cases it is possible to buy a property for even 50% of normal market value.

What is less known - it is the fact that to facilitate non -EU buyers the Spanish Government finally passed a law, valid from October Protected content , that gives any foreign person that invests at least Protected content in real estate - THE RESIDENCE PERMIT IN SPAIN , VALID THEREFORE FOR ALL EUROPEAN UNION (except UK and Ireland). In practice, instead of buying a villa in Kiev it is now possible to get for example 3 nice apartments in Costa del Sol, rent 2 of them, live in one, bring family, send children to Spanish school, use visa free EU status for business and leisure travels across Europe. And the real estate prices started to grow again, from this spring, so it is really best time to invest in Spain and catch the EU residence. Which can be, hopefully, the first step toward the Spanish passport.

We have lots of elite and top luxury flats, homes and villas available in Marbella, Puerto Banus and other Costa areas - and we look for serious clients, interested about this great deal in Spain... plus European Union residence permit as a bonus.

Thus, if you have a contact, a friend or business client and you "sell" this useful idea to him or her - we will very honorably express our gratitude (when such person finally invests in Spanish properties via our Agency, of course). For all the details please write me PM. It works same way if a client just buys a flat lets say for Protected content - a simple good deal, but without EU residence bonus.

I will be glad to answer any possible question,

Peter Goray
Foreign Business Manager
Protected content

PS I speak Russian quite well :)

Kiev Forum