Join now

looking for a job in a growing company (Kiev)

I am Ukrainian, got my bachelor’s degree in Chinese and English languages. Right after I finished the university I moved to Shanghai China, lived there for 6 years, worked for a few companies as a supply chain manager. I dealt with a wide variety of products. My English and Chinese are on advanced level; my jobs over the years required me to translate all the time. My native languages are Russian and Ukrainian. Spent some time in Florida, US. Two months ago I came back to Kiev, Ukraine. Now I’m working for one Ukrainian company as a senior manager of foreign affairs department. But I am looking for another job. I would like to work in a company where I can fully make a use of my talents and strong suits.
I am responsible, goal-oriented, driven, enthusiastic and independent, can make decisions on my own as well as work in a team. My strengths are communication skills, fast comprehension of new information, learn fast and always willing to learn, I am a good executive person. People feel comfortable around me, I have a good persuasive skills. I love traveling, I have traveled a lot, been to 12 different countries all over the world. I have a good understanding of foreign cultures, excellent manners and an experience to share. Moving to another country for a job consider a big plus.
You can look at my resume Protected content Aliona Zinchenko.

Kiev Forum