Join now

New Travel Agency in Kiev

Hi Every one,
My name is Hazem , I am working as a Business Development Manager for a leading Travel Agency in Dubai and the Agent of Ukraine Airline in Emirates.
I am planning to open a project of Travel Agency in Kiev next April. Our products will be flight tickets, hotel bookings & holiday packages. I am looking for people to work in all divisions in this Agency like Sales department, Agent counter staff, Travel consultant and staff in Holiday sections and accounts ...etc. I have very attractive plan and offers for all Ukrainian to travel to Dubai & Cairo. I have a target to achieve and I need people to depend on their efforts and experience. Sales people should have very strong knowledge about Kiev streets , corporate companies , government companies and help me to approach all of them. We will provide cars for sales people and salaries will be discussed for all candidates during the interview to see how professional level they are in language and knowledge. I am coming personally to Kiev in December to choose a good place in the town for my project and make all interviews. I need also to communicate with more people in Ukraine to understand Ukrainians nature, culture and traditions and this will help me more to create very suitable holiday packages with competitive rates for them. If you are interested to work in the Travel field please send your CV including photo and contact number to Protected content
Wish you all the best of luck.
Business Development Manager
Hazem Ragheb