Join now

Car/bike for sale and for rent (Kuala Lumpur)

Hi there, I like to introduce Carfinder.My also known as Carfinder Satu Malaysia where we rent and sell cars both on cash and hire purchase popularly known as Continue Loan. Moreover we can also help you find you dream car within your budget. We also deal on Auction cars. we are Facebook, twitter and blogspot. For any inquiry you can contact me on Protected content , viber, wechat, Protected content Protected content .

Just a brief introduction of Hire Purchase/Continue Loan it means you buy car or bike in another persons name under agreement, police report and Jpj K3 form to facilitate change of name after you have completed the loan. You don't need payslip, bank statement, bank account or local guarantor to buy, we only need copy of ic/passport, driving license local/ international and utility bill e.g electric, water or Astro bill. And we will required you to pay down payment and monthly to the bank. Normally you can drive back the car the same day you pay the downpayment. just name any car we have it ... Even Ferrari is available

in addition to these, we provide nice lodging at an affordable price to those that are interested, I offer Protected content % or more to all Internations members depending on duration of stay.... Visit shamelin branch of Uptown hotels for more info at Protected content just 10mins drive from any location in KL. Protected content no.

Kuala Lumpur Forum