Join now

Sea veiw beautiful apartment to share in Salmiyyah (Kuwait City)

Hello everyone,

I live in Salmiyyah by the sea side on Belejat st. just across the sea form Burger King.

The building I live in is a 5 year old building that is very good shape and decorations as well as durable fixations.

It is a family building but has some single westerners who are Trainers and coaches in Salmiyyah Sports Club.

the room for rent is available from today. So you can move in any time.

No you would have 2 choices of rooms in my apartment

1) a small room - similar to what you would find in New York is what my American teachers friends have told me - with a single bed and a 2.2 meters deep wardrobe with a full size and a wide mirror ... the wardrobe in a sliding door wardrobe so you will have plenty of space there ... the room has a direct view of the sea on Belajat st. across from Burger Kind. Rent for this room is Protected content Protected content Maid, doorman and utilities.

2) a much bigger room with a King size bed and a 3 meters sliding doors wardrobe and a big size chest of drawers. the room also has the same sea view. Rent for this room is Protected content Protected content the maid, doorman and utilities.

We would be sharing a full size bathroom with a full bath tub ... I am out of the house for most of the day and I travel a lot.

the kitchen size is very good ... actually enough for 3 people to work in. fully equipped with brand new appliances

The living room has a leather queen size sofa bed from Abyat ... a love seat from IKEA and a rocking/recliner chair from Midas and a 6-chairs dinning table form Midas as well.
The living room has a small balcony that overlooks the sea as well, for smoking - I don't smoke but you can in the balcony if you want - and it is good to set in the morning for a coffee or watch the sunset on the sea.

All furniture is bought February Protected content it is just me using it and was out of town for most of the time ... Like I have mentioned earlier ... I will be traveling from August 21st till Sept. 24th ... so you will have the place all to yourself.

The room is available for a FEMALE only.

Let me know if you are still interested

You can contact me on Whats app on Protected content

I can send you the pictures of every part of the apartment