Living in Kuwait City, from France
"With InterNations it was easy to find the right school for our kids after they joined me in Kuwait."
Living in Kuwait City, from USA
"I found some amazing people on InterNations, and now I enjoy helping other newcomers in Kuwait."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in Kuwait City
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Kuwait City expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Kuwait City
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Indians in Kuwait City
Namaste to all Indians in Kuwait City! Would you like to meet fellow Indian expats in Kuwait City? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Indians, e.g. where in Kuwait City your hometown team’s next match is shown on TV or where to get bhakri?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Kuwait City. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Indian expats, hailing from New Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai and all regions of India.
Indian Expats in Kuwait City Posted:
Hi Kinga. You can find a lot of second hand furniture on a group on Facebook. It's called Western E...
I've inboxed you.
I am interested in Learning Arabic. Is there anybody who wants to help me ?
Hi guys, recently joined the internations KUWAIT city community, to broaden my network and to make ...
hi, u can contact me on 52226784
hi, can you provide me details?
Fellow Indians in Kuwait City
Indian Expats in Kuwait City Help You With Their Advice
With InterNations, Indian expats in Kuwait City are able to find both the help they need as well as lots of valuable information. "Madīnat Al-Kuwayt", a former fortress on the sea offers so much for expats to explore - our community helps you enjoy your stay to the fullest.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Kuwait City’s Indian expats.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Indian expats in Kuwait City.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Kuwait City to obtain important information on your temporary home abroad.
Mix and Mingle with Indians in Kuwait City at Our Events
Our Kuwait City community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Kuwait City’s trendiest restaurant or a get-away with fellow Indian expats to discover the residential and commercial areas of Salmiya and Hawalli. These activities make it easy for you to get to know other expats from India in your local community and meet Indians in Kuwait in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, simply sign up for membership – we are looking forward to welcoming you among our Indians living in Kuwait City!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: