Join now

Join Our Foodie Club (La Paz)

Hi friends,

My name is Nicky Gott, and I am the co-founder of How To La Paz, an online platform dedicated to promoting all things, La Paz. Our goal is to make your stay in Bolivia (short or long) memorable! Whether you are interested in meeting new friends or just want to know where to buy fresh kale, we’ve got you covered!

We believe that food is the best way to get to know a country’s culture and with the foodie scene in La Paz making headlines, we want you to experience our favorite spots with our local seal of approval.

We recently created our foodie club, The Cravings Club. A club committed to bringing together a community of food lovers who are interested in learning about La Paz’ vibrant food, colorful history, culture, and traditions. We are excited to invite you and your friends to join our club!

How does it work exactly?

We’ll take you to restaurants we feel passionate about where we’ve negotiated offers to make your dining experience unforgettable. These are owner-managed, chef-patron, family-owned establishments where individuals have put their heart and soul into bringing their dreams to fruition, this is where we like to eat and the places we want to share with you.

Our mission is simple: we want to take you on a journey around the city’s tastiest spots with the added educational and cultural appeal of gaining insider knowledge from our local point of view, all while experiencing new places and making new friends.

Our first meeting is on Saturday, October 27 @ Propiedad Publica! If you are interested in joining, let me know, and I'll email you the deets.

Have a great week!

All the best,

Nicky Gott
Protected content

La Paz Forum

Our Global Partners