Join now

Emeka Ndu @ Speaker Series - This Saturday 14 Apr (Lagos)

Hello

Trust you are well and enjoyed the Easter break. This Saturday, come interact with Emeka Ndu as he shares his business and personal experiences.

Feel free to invite your family, friends and colleagues to come interact with Emeka in a frank and open discussion.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Regards

Gbolahan

Date: Saturday 14th April
Time: 1pm

This event is FREE to attend.

Venue: Bogobiri House. 9 Maitama Sule Street off Raymond Njoku Street off Awolowo Road, Ikoyi

Directions: Coming from Falomo Roundabout, Raymond Njoku is the first left off Awolowo Road. Maitama Sule is the first right off Raymond Njoku.

Emeka Ndu is the CEO of C & I Leasing Plc, which he established in Protected content as a car-leasing company but now, provides operating and finance leases as well as outsourcing/logistic support services to a wide range of customers including Cadbury, Shell, Chevron and MTN.

Its subsidiaries include Citrans Global (operators of Red Cab), C & I Motors (franchise distributor of Suzuki vehicles in Nigeria), Suzuki Driving School and Leasafric Ghana.

Prior to establishing C & I Leasing, Emeka worked at PwC, The Ibru Group as well as Ventures & Trusts Ltd.

He is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria, serves on the Governing council of Nigerian Chamber of Shipping and is a member of the Nigerian Economic Summit Group. He is the Chairman and Vice Chairman of Bio-Organics Nutrient Systems and Codros Capital respectively.

Emeka has a BSc in Accountancy from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.

This event is part of a monthly Speaker Series where leading CEOs share their business and personal experience with young professionals.

Lagos Forum

Our Global Partners