Join now

Luxe Furnished Lausanne Apartment at Prélaz

51m2, 2,5 rooms, new construction, new furniture / appliances, tons of natural light, very well located directly at Prélaz bus stop

Hi everyone! I am moving away from Lausanne and need to find someone to take over my apartment. It's an amazing place, constructed this year, that I have barely stayed in since I moved in in March Protected content . It is move-in-ready with completely brand new furniture and appliances. I hope to sell most, if not all, to the person moving in, as I am moving to another country.

Please see below for a description. Feel free to contact me here if you would like to see some photos, set up a call or visit. Thank you so much!

- Protected content / month including charges
- Parking at Protected content / month (optional, also with sockets for electric cars if necessary)
- Surface area: 51 m2 with 2.5 rooms (bedroom, bathroom, large room with kitchen, dining area, living room)
- Canteen
- New construction: I am the first tenant. Apartment received in March Protected content . I did not spend much time in the apartment as I used this apartment more as a pied-à-terre (maximum 50 nights spent in the apartment since March Protected content
- Brand new Zug household appliances (stove + oven, dishwasher, fridge)
- Radiant heat
- Large windows with lots of natural light (15m in total length by 2m in height)
- Laundry room on the same floor
- Elevator
- Locations for electric bikes available (additional price to be negotiated with owner)
- Lease for 5 years, but to terminate the contract, you simply need to find a good candidate (not even the person who takes the apartment Protected content in advance of your departure
- Guarantee of Protected content

Furniture to buy : All furniture purchased new in March Protected content is rarely used (max 50 nights in total)
- Minimum to purchase: Protected content (20% off the new price of Protected content including Bed, Mattress, Closets, Shelves, Media Center, Desk, Curtains, Light Fixtures
- All: Protected content (20% off the new price of Protected content including Chairs, Dining table, Sofa, Armchair, Office chair, TV, Dishes, Pots / Pans, Kitchen utensils, Brita, Microwave, Nespresso, Toaster, Vacuum cleaner, Air Fryer, Electric kettle, Mirrors, Coffee table, Lamps, Rugs, etc.
- List of all furniture with prices available on request

Neighbourhood
Protected content the Coop
Protected content at the Prélaz stop (lines 7, 18, 19, 21 and others from time to time)
Protected content de Prélaz (good little café 60m away open all day)
Protected content station 850m away (10m on foot, 5m by bus)
Protected content train station Protected content by bus/metro
Protected content Park 600m away (5m walk)
Protected content Beach 2.4 km away

Lausanne Forum

Our Global Partners