Join now

Digital Freelance Designer new to Leipzig

Hello all,

I left a message on here some time ago and thought I would come back here and give it another go as Leipzig is now happening..will be spending a month for starters this coming weekend.

I'm Christian Champagne, Canadian-Finnish Creative Designer with over 14 years in the field of design and advertising. Currently working full time via my own company Protected content

About me: I have a strong agency background, having worked for clients such as Nokia, Nestle, ABB, and Nissan to name but a few.
My expertise is in Branding design, web design and print.

My options are to continue working for myself, or possibly even go work for someone else in Leipzig. So open to all good options at this point in time. Looking to meet like minded people, possibly working in the same space. As of now I do not speak any German.

Happy to hear from people working in the same field and welcome any tips. If you, or someone you know is need some design services do not hesitate to get in touch Protected content

Looking forward to Leipzig, getting to know it a little better and wishing you all a great weekend!

Cheers!
Christian

Leipzig Forum