Living in Lhasa, from Denmark
"Thanks to InterNations, I met my fiancée (also from Scandinavia), and we now have a little expatriate family here in Lhasa…"
Living in Lhasa, from France
"InterNations helped me to find other expatriate women here in Lhasa. We simply love our weekly chats!"
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swedish in Lhasa
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Lhasa expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Lhasa
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swedish in Lhasa
Hallå to all of our Swedish in Lhasa! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Swedish expats in Lhasa? Are you looking for advice from other Swedish, e.g. which bars in Lhasa will broadcast your favorite team’s upcoming match or where in town to go for köttbullar?
You are cordially invited to be part of InterNations Lhasa. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Swedish expats, coming from Stockholm, Uppsala, Goteborg and all regions of Sweden.
Fellow Swedish in Lhasa
Swedish Expats in Lhasa Share Their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Swedish expats in Lhasa exchange experiences and tips to support each other. The "Place Of The Gods" can be a great place for expats - our community helps you make the most of your experience!
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Lhasa’s Swedish expats.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Swedish expats in Lhasa.
- Use the Expat Guide for Lhasa to find information on your host city.
Meet Fellow Swedish in Lhasa at Our Events
Our community in Lhasa is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Lhasa’s hippest restaurant or an outing with other Swedish expats to explore the deltas of China's two major rivers, the Huang He and Yangtze. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Sweden in your local community as well as Swedish in China nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Swedish living in Lhasa!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Swedish Expats in China
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: