Join now

Modern Art - Inspirations by Anneke (Lugano)

Protected content

Art may lack a satisfactory definition, but for me it is the combined use of skill and imagination to create an aestethic object to be shared with others.
Of different techniques and materials I have tried out over the years, my personal preference goes out to acrylic paint and an abstract style. I like to paint both on wood and on canvas, and let my mood and inspiration lead me in picking the medium and colours for my next art work. I often use a mixed technique to create structure and add depth to the painting.
I like to think of my art as spontaneous, unique, original and different, and the perfect decoration to 'finish' a room, a home, a work space. A well placed painting brings a distinct focus and can completely change the look and feel of a space.
If you like my selection of paintings but desire a specific size, colour scheme and theme, that can be arranged.
All of my paintings are coated with varnish to protect the colours for extended time and to ensure durability. The sides are painted, therefore no framing needed.
Enjoy the viewing and don't hesitate to contact me.