Join now

Looking for a roommate in Lusaka, Kabulonga

Hello: I have a fully furnished double room available in a two bedroom bungalow in Kabulonga as my roommate had to return to her home country spontaneously - it is available for move in any time in October or November. The house is located in a quiet gated community on Sable Road, in walking distance to the Kabulonga shopping mall and minibus stops (1km), Friday's corner, Mickey's Pub and a daily yoga class. The house is well maintained and has parking space. The two bedrooms share a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom, living room, back yard, terrace and a washing machine. The rent of Protected content includes water, garden maintenance, security guard and garbage removal. With internet (currently Protected content Zamtel flatrate) and electricity (around Protected content month per person) the total rent is about Protected content . You would share the house with a female German NGO-worker in her twenties. Please write me to arrange a viewing or skype call at wedekind. Protected content - I can also send photos. It would be great if you could write a bit about yourself. Best, Vera Wedekind