Join now

Conformity Certificate - cars fr North America (Lyon)

Hello everyone,

I've brought my car from Canada and I need to get the 'certificat de conformité européenne'. I was referred to the agencies who DO the certification, however, they seem to cover only cars imported from Europe.
Does anyone know how to get the certification or which agency covers imported cars from North America?
Or if you know anyone who has similar experience, any information can be useful for me!

Thank you!


Lyon Forum