Join now

Business German/English, Intern. Communications (Maastricht)

Views

Hello,

my name is Miri, I have recently moved to the beautiful city of Maastricht and I would briefly like to introduce myself as a 'Business German/English Instructor' with experience in the field of International Communication.

I am a highly enthusiastic and approachable language teacher, with extensive experience in development and delivery of language programs to a wide variety of clients, encompassing diverse backgrounds; Beginners to advanced, from students to business professionals.
I am dedicated to using constructive and effective teaching methods that promote a stimulating learning environment, promote participation, inspire and motivate students and business clients.

I have 6 years of experience at academic institutions in the UK (University of Liverpool), Vietnam (University of Social Sciences Ho Chi Minh City) as well as at the Goethe Institutes in Kolkata, Colombo & Busan.
My last position at the University of Liverpool involved besides teaching duties, teacher training workshops, seminars and lectures which I have designed and delivered myself. Additionally I was involved in assessment and the development of the curriculum.
At the Max Mueller Bhavan in Kolkata I developed and presented the workshop 'Life & Culture in Germany', in order to prepare employees of Siemens for a longer work stay in Germany. This involved developing customised materials for the client group, programs tailored to the individual needs.

At the University of Social Sciences and Humanities in Ho Chi Minh City, I was, next to teaching a range of business communication skills, also involved in creating a career network platform with German companies in the city (Luftansa, Siemens & Osram), in order to build links that bring students closer to the working environment & future job opportunities.

If you are looking for a German/English language/International Communications instructor in your company, please do not hesitate to contact me and I can send you my CV.

Best wishes,
Miri

Maastricht Forum