Join now

My trip to Andalousia, is it right? (Malaga)

Hello,
I would like to tell you about the trip my husband and I, are planning to Andalousia for October Protected content . Please tell me if you can help me for anything or if you recommend any change.
1st day: Arriving to Malaga Airport at the afternoon, renting a car and planning to drive in the direction of Granada and to find a nice place to sleep for 1 night. PLanning to visit Nerja, maybe eating there our dinner.
2nd day: Driving to Granada, maybe through the Sierra Nevada, if we'll have time. Visiting Granada during the afternooon. Sleeping in Granada (need a clean, centered and cheap hotel for 1 night).
3rd day: Visiting Granada (including the Alhambra). Hesiting sleeping in Granada for a 2nd night or driving to Cordoba and sleeping there (need advice) (need a clean, centered and cheap hotel for 1 night).
4th day: Visiting Corboba. If we didn't sleep the last night in Cordoba, we will sleep there, if we did, we will drive to Sevilla and sleep in Sevilla (need advice) (need a clean, centered and cheap hotel for 1 night).
5th day: Visiting Sevilla, sleeping in Sevilla
6th day: Visiting Sevilla, sleeping in Sevilla
7th day: Leaving Sevilla, visiting Ronda and driving to Malaga. Or Sleeping around Ronda (need advice)
8th day: Must be at Malaga airport at 12 AM.

Thank you in advance for those who will be able to help me.
Barbara

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Malaga Forum