Arabic course for beginners - only BD2.5/Hour (Manama)
Intensive Modern Standard Arabic reading and writing course for beginners by qualified native Arabic teacher to start soon
The main focus of this course is reading and writing modern standard Arabic
2 hour classes twice a week
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Learn Arabic Alphabet's forms and names
- Connect Arabic letters easily to form words
- Learn Arabic short and long vowels
- Learn doubled vowels and consonants
- Read, Write and comprehend basic Arabic texts
- Learn Protected content vocabulary
- Greet people as well as introduce yourself and others
- Basic conversation dialogues
For inquiry and registration, feel free to contact me: Whatsapp Protected content
What is Modern Standard Arabic (MSA)?
Modern Standard Arabic is the official Arabic language. It can be written and spoken, and there is no difference between the written and the spoken form.
In its written form, Modern Standard Arabic is the language of literature and the media.
Books, newspapers, magazines, official documents, private and business correspondence, street signs and shop signs – all are written in Modern Standard Arabic.
Spoken Modern Standard Arabic is the language used on television, in government and parliament, and on official occasions, like conferences and seminars, etc.
Modern Standard Arabic is taught at schools, universities and colleges.
There are no local varieties of Modern Standard Arabic. The language is exactly the same across the Arab world.