Join now

apartment/ house sharing around Ortigas area (Manila)

Hi! I recently started my work in Manila and decided to stay close to it in Ortigas (in front of ADB) due to traffic reasons. At the moment, my "home" is a condo-studio-apartment, but as I was living the last 10 years in cozy flats/houses with wonderful persons, I would like to share again a nice flat with Protected content .

To my person: I´m 31 years old, loving outdoor activities, sports, dancing and guitar music. Friends consider me as a spontaneous, open-minded and tolerant, straightly forward person with a touch of alternative and climate-oriented life. Thus, not “shopping mall oriented”.

I would like to life with companionable people, joining sometimes for diner or wine,... but without a need for entertainment and taking everyone's privacy for granted.
In terms of location, I would prefer a location more or less close to Ortigas.
In terms of apartment I would like to have at least a balcony/terrace or garden in a spacious place. Special facilities or modern style is not important for me- but for sure I adapt myself if it´s your wish.
As a budget I thought about 25k.

If you think we could match – write me about you: eva.ringhof(a)gmail.com and let’s meet!

Cheers, Eva

Manila Forum