Join now

Asian expat Karaoke night (Manila)

Karaoke is part of Asian culture especially for Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Filipinos. All of us at some point in our teens frequent karaoke venues to sing with friends. It would be great to gather Asians from different countries and yet enjoy karaoke!

Currently, there's 4 of us from Singapore, China and Japan.

We do have some Filipino friends that express interest but hey I am sure you have your own karaoke groups so let's see if any expat respond to my post 1st.

For non-asian expat, you can join if you are interested but you have to sing. Here are some karaoke info for you. You don't need to have a good voice or be good at singing. It is about singing to the song you love, having a good time and not caring about how people listen to or look at you. Btw, I am sure most of us will be busy searching for songs to add to the queue list or drinking. In karaoke, there is always 2 microphones, this means that one of us can sing with you.

Note: this is for people that genuinely enjoy singing and/or enjoy others' singing. Please help spread the word if you know any Asian expat living in or near Metro Manila!

Tentative date: Jun 18th
Venue: Redbox @ Greenbelt 3
P548 per person from Protected content
*Need to make reservation at least 1 week before. The size of the room will depend on how many people we get.
**Advanced payment is required to confirm your participation and also to pay the deposit for the room.

Reply or Send me a message if you are interested.

Cheers,
Estan Low

Manila Forum

Our Global Partners