Join now

Bacolod - Room in large house / Santa Clara P1 (Manila)

Hello everyone,

due to miscellaneous circumstance I am going to leave the city of smiles in the coming two months, which in turn means I will have to find someone to take over my share of the house including furnishing and equipment.

The house itself is huge with a large common area and garden (lawn, mango trees, chilli bushes etc) outside. It is in very good shape and in probably one of the safest subdivisions in Bacolod. The room I am trying to throw out there is aprox. 20sqm in size and comes with a dedicated rest room including shower. The room is equipped with a double bed incl. mattress, desk, semi-pro desk chair, bed side table, desk lamp, fan and aircon and theres parts of the common furniture and equipment I have also invested in, which we can negotiate about..

The common areas include:
2 fridges (food and drinks separated)
32" TFT TV
sofa and armchairs
big BBQ grill
gas stove with oven
washing machine
storage room behind the kitchen
guest toilet and shower

Maid and gardener are mandatory amneties but their salaries aren't the killer for your wallet. In essence, if you can afford a Ferrari you probably don't think about its gasoline intake, or would you? ;)

You will live with 2 German guys in their late twenties, the third one - me - is leaving. A tail-less but witty young cat (very clean, knows how to use cat potty and talks rather than scratching) will join you for lonely or not so lonely evenings at home. :)

The deal is as follows:
P8k base rent
+ electricity
+ maid's and gardener's salary
+ your share of an allocated food budget (if you want the maid to do part of your groceries)
+ cat food etc

Usually comes down to aprox 16k incl beer in the fridge, for me.

Contact me if interested! :)