Join now

For Rent: 1 Bedroom in Penthouse Sharing (Manila)

I live in a 2 bedroom Penthouse (27th floor) of LPL Manor in Salcedo Village, Makati. The bedroom has a queen-size bed, air-conditioning and private bathroom. There is a spacious living room with a flat screen TV attached to a sound system. There is internet and local TV connection. You may cook in the kitchen with a stove, oven, microwave, blender and Nescafe coffee maker. Cleaning, beddings and towels are provided. Laundry of clothing, towels and beddings are excluded. They can be washed by a laundromat nearby on your own account. The unit is not ideal for handicaps or people who have difficulty going up stairs due to recent injury.

Monthly rental is 25,000 for the room. We can negotiate about the deposit. Electricity, water and internet is split in two.I'm looking for a person who is seeking to rent for a long term basis.

Salcedo Village is one of the high-end neighborhoods in Manila and is located in the Makati Central Business District. Nearby are restaurants, cafes, 2 parks, embassies and offices of multinational companies. This is the safest and trendiest area to stay at in the metropolis. I am a longevity physician with a full schedule and I travel a lot so more often, you get the place to yourself. Please view the flat photos at my airbnb profile. The rate there is for daily rates not long term.

Protected content

You may contact me at Protected content . Cheers!

Manila Forum