Join now

Fully furnished condo ( 17K Rent )@Mandaluyong (Manila)

Hi,

I have been living in Manila for over 6 month, and my contract is over by end of March. I have been living in Gateway garden ridge condo, Mandaluyong city. Its is very next to "Go Hotel" and few blocks away from Robinson Mall. It is very very close to Boni avenue MRT, and therefore accessible to most part of Metro Manila. For new comers, This place is very close to Makati, fort Bonifacio, ortigas city and Cubaou, and its in up scale district of Metro Manila.

If any one want to take the apartment after me, let me know. the contract is 2 month rental deposit (which is refundable), with monthly rent is 17K. The condo maintenance fee will be taken care by flat owner, and you have pay your own water and electricity bill.

it is fully furnished with micro oven, washing machine, TV, Refrigerator, cooking utensils, gas connection, Intercom.

The condo comes with Free use of swimming pool and free use of Fitness studio.

The apartment in Ground floor, and has a exclusive small garden backyard for you. So you smokers can smoke right at your own backyard.

People who are interested. Plz mail me : Protected content . or ping me @ Protected content .

PS : I also an expat and not a broker, and therefore im not claiming any comission or anything like that. I want to help my flat owner who has been very nice and friendly to me.

Brokers excused.

Thank you

RIfaye
Protected content .

Manila Forum