Join now

looking for clients of bulk garments items (Manila)

I am a direct garments supplier from Bangladesh. After 9 years working with a German fashion brand I am dealing my own clothing export business now. I can source u all kind of fashion clothing items
All are branded and new and 100% quality guarantee.
I can send u minimum Protected content assorted.
I ensure cheapest price with highest quality.
U can get mango. Zara,h&m. puma. Bersihka and many more brands. Tee polo pants any kinds of branded clothing items. U can buy 70% cheaper than Manila wholesale price. Security of ur money is guaranteed. U can check with my previous transaction records and can contact with a buyers to be sure that I won't run away with ur money.

Terms of business.
inbox me if u are seriously interested I am not here to cheat with people. I will inbox my I hand items or u can choose from my facebook post or from my Facebook page- w.i.s collection I post all my items here. Once u choose items, but minimum Protected content assorted items. U will have to pay my bill via western union money transfer and then I will ship ur goods. Goods will arrive within. Protected content of shipments.
I don't allow credit consignment Protected content condition like this u have to pay 100% advance. Now if u feel insecure to deal with me please stay away. One small cartons goods with Protected content will cost u Protected content dollars 1dollars =47 pesso may be. So if u are seriously interested feel free to ask me.
Shipping fee small carton 35 dollars Protected content .
Protected content 50 dollars
Protected content 70 dollars this shipping fee home delivery only for Manila out of Manila ask me shipping fee.

Protected content

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Manila Forum