Join now

Modern Executive Style.1B/R Furn.Condo. Mandaluyong (Manila)

Modern Clean Executive Style 1 B/Room Condo Includes Laundry room.
FEATURES: 52 inch. recessed wall mounted Flat Screen TV. Surround Sound System with built in DVD/CD/FM/MP3. Built in Modular D/Bed with BUilt in side tables. Built In Robe with full length double mirror sliding doors. Quality A1 White kitchen with Grey Ceaserstone bench top with soft close drawers, cupboards and pot drawers. Metastone glass electric cooktop and matching wall oven inc. overhead range hood. LG Frost Free 2 door Fridge.
Bathroom includes Built In white cupboards with grey Ceaserstone top, Tinted Glass grey Shower Screen with recessed Soap/Shampoo shelf. Large full length mirror.
Electronic personal vanity mirror and quality chrome towel racks and towel holders

This Condo has Quality tap fittings, LED Lights and 600X600 white glazed ceramic tiles throughout. Glass Top dining Table ,with BUilt In Modular Cupboards in Dining/lounge/Bedrooms. Imported Italian Grey feature wall in lounge/Kitchen area. Quality Carrier Air conditioners. Black out blinds with modern Slat blinds Inc. Fly screens throughout. Panasonic W/Machine Inc. wardrobe and built in shelving.

This Condo has strict security, fast security swipe lifts, is located conveniently on 11th Flr. In a very quite area with views of recreation area. Gym is included. Ten pin Bowling, Golf Driving range,tennis court and swimming pool is on site. Less than 5 Mins to Robinsons Forum Supermarket/Mall,Accenture, MRT/EDSA.
Only10 Mins to Mega Mall, Shangri La Hotel, Rockwell, Makati, Robinsons Galleria.

Other Advantages:
Built in a flood free zone, ATMs and major banks below. wet market, laundry services massage and spa all on site. 7/11 fast food, mineral water station, hospital close by.
Easy to maintain, with very low Assoc. Dues. All fittings and furnitue 1 year old Just move in and relax. Call me on: Protected content for pics check out my photo album on interNations site, this is private sale, I am not a broker looking for your business. You won't be disappointed.

Manila Forum