Join now

Looking for Clients/Oportunities (Marrakech)

Hello Everyone!

I am looking for a Pr/Sales/Marketing/Social Media/Web Design/SEO/Graphic and Logo Designs, Video Editing, Illustrations, Animation opportunities. I would like to offer my skills and services for this position. Since I have worked considerably on internet marketing and social media campaigns, I am very confident that I possess the business acumen that is necessary to perform this job correctly.

My strongest point is my passion for internet and social media. Since I understand the trade exceptionally and am familiar with all tools that govern it, I am positive that I will be a great asset to your companys promotional activities. Possessing excellent knowledge of Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, WeHeartIt, Stumbleupon, Youtube, Tripadvisor and Pinterest, I have it in me to effectively and efficiently create and manage promotional strategies that actually bring results.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Please feel free to contact me at 646.770. Protected content any questions.

Best,
Roselyn Macagba

PORTFOLIO
Protected content

FLICKR
Protected content

LINKEDIN
Protected content

Some List of Web Designs, i have more
Protected content
Protected content
Protected content