Join now

Babysitter available !! (Montréal)

Dear parents,
(French below)
My name is Louise, I am 18 and a first year student at McGill University. I just moved to Montreal after living in the US for four years.

I am available to take care of your children of all ages during the week and the weekend. I possess a Child and Babysitting Certification Card delivered by the ASHI and have four years of experience. I can provide references and speak French and English.

In addition to that, I propose tutoring serviced for students in the French system, in primary school, middle school or seconde. I've been tutoring students for two years and can provide references.

Don’t hesitate to reach out to me for additional informations !

Louise Secher
Protected content
Protected content

Chers parents,

Je m’appelle Louise, j’ai 18 ans et je suis étudiante en première année à McGill. Je viens d'arriver à Montréal après avoir passé 4 ans aux Etats-Unis.

Je suis disponible pour garder vos enfants de tout âge en semaine et le week-end. Je possède une Child and Babysitting Certification Card du American Safety and Health Institue et j’ai quatre ans d’expérience. Je suis très à l’aise avec les enfants et peux fournir des références. Je parle français et anglais.

Par ailleurs, je propose également un service de tutoring/aide aux devoirs, de préférence pour des élèves du système français niveau primaire/collège/seconde. J'ai deux ans d'expérience dans ce domaine et peux également fournir des références.

N’hésitez pas à me contacter !

Louise Secher
Protected content
Protected content

A bientôt !!

Montréal Forum

Our Global Partners