Join now

apartment to rent photos you can look at my profil (Moscow)

’m offering my own apartment to rent for a long-term period. The house is located on Kutuzovsky Avenue (No.2), two minutes walk from Kutuzovskaya metro station, 5 km away from the Kremlin.
The apartment is 65 m2 (bedroom x Protected content and drawing room x 38 m2 ), big bathroom (5 m2), high ceiling (3.2 m).
The apartment was recently reconstructed (individual design), looks modern, fresh, attractive and elegant. Lots of air. New furniture. Appliances. Kitchen equipped. TV, Wi-Fi, air conditioning. During summer, when central hot water supply is switched off for maintenance and repairs, use the hot- water heater and enjoy your shower. Just enter and relish living.
The house itself is the Stalin Empire architectural style in a quiet “intellectuals’ corner”. Impressive, located off the noisy avenue. Secure (round the clock surveillance). Entrance and staircases renovated, neat and nice smelling. Parking.
Restaurant (Russian and European cuisine) offering services till 23.00 in the same building.
Safe area . “Edinaya Rossia” (the United Russia) Party has its head-quarters just around the corner – they will not choose anything less secure!
Price negotiable.

I am reachable by tel. Protected content e-mail : ка Protected content . Russian for communication language preferred. Do not hesitate to contact me.

Moscow Forum