Join now

Largest database of apartments in English (Moscow)

Hey everyone.
I've recently returned from San Francisco after enjoying for two years windsurfing, friendly people, 20 degrees all-year-around and good service in many areas (excluding telecom and just few others=). While looking for apartments back home (in Moscow) I've realized how terrible the service is relative to what I've got in SF. So me and a friend of mine decided to launch our very own service for apartments renting in Moscow - Homeapp - Protected content
We handpicked our real-estate agents from the market and make them specialize in just one area of Moscow. We managed to create the largest database in Moscow translated in English (more than 3,500 apartments). We fixed commission at 30k rubles to eliminate agent's motivation to find more expensive apartments.
Our dream is to change the renting process in Moscow and make it simple easy and fun. We would be glad to help you or your friends find really nice apartments in Moscow. We are happy to receive feedback as we are constantly enhancing and improving our service. Please tell about us your friends or family!=)