Join now

The 18 Days 2009 - 2010 Itinerary (Mumbai)

Everyone. Hey. For those who have visited 18 Days and for those who yet haven't, treat this as a quick snapshot, a ready reckoner of all the upcoming adventure journeys on 18 Days. This will help you earmark the journeys you want to embark on. You still need to visit Protected content , download the selected PDFs, confirm your partcipation with us and journey on, either on foot, on 4 wheels or even bikes! Those who love the waters instead can jump into our sacred Himalayan rivers!

Call Protected content email Protected content anytime you want to.

The Signature Journeys

The Ladakh Road Journey (Jul Protected content Protected content . There's another one scheduled for April 14th/ 15th, Protected content . Those interested call me.

Ladakh: The trek to the Suru, Zangskar and the Kargil Regions (Jul Protected content Protected content . In Progress.

The Bhutan Road Journey (Late Jul - Early Aug Protected content dates flexible)

The Kailash Mansarovar Road Journey (Tentative dates in Aug - Group of 30 needed)

The Kanchenjunga Base Camp Trek (Oct Protected content Protected content

The Everest Base Camp Trek (Oct Protected content Protected content

The Chadar Trek (Jan Protected content Protected content

The Annapurna Circuit Trek (Mar Protected content Protected content

The Everest Base Camp All Women's Trek (Apr Protected content Protected content

The 18/2 Shorter Journeys

The Shitidhar Summit Trek (Jun Protected content Protected content . Done with.

The Zanskar River Expedition (Aug Protected content Protected content

The Valley of Flowers Trek (Aug Protected content Protected content

Ladakh - The All Women's Festival Special (Aug Protected content Protected content

The Dodital Lake & Darwa Pass Trek (Sep Protected content Protected content Nov Protected content Protected content

The Roopkund Mystery Lake Trek (Sep Protected content Protected content

The Tawang Bike Journey (Sep Protected content Protected content

The Kuari Pass Trek (Oct Protected content Protected content

The Sutlej River Expedition (Oct Protected content Protected content

The Sandakphu Trek (Oct Protected content as per your preference)

Bhutan - An All Women's Road Journey (Oct Protected content Protected content

The Kali - Sarda River Expedition (Oct Protected content Protected content

The Alaknanda River Expedition (Oct - Nov Protected content Feb - Apr Protected content

The Chopta Tungnath Trek (Nov Protected content Protected content

The Brahmaputra River Expedition (Nov Protected content Protected content

The Kameng River Expedition (Dec Protected content Protected content

~ All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their mind wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible ~ T.E. Lawrence, The Seven Pillars of Wisdom.

~ Hi Debolin, I just chanced upon your site through a friend who was sporting your site as his status message, and hung around it for hours just staring at the mountains. Just wanted to let you know that the site rocks and your job seems totally enviable. If I was in India, I'd have left my little one behind for one of the journeys. Awesome stuff. ~

~ Hi Debolin. I read the article in DNA about your ammmazzzing adventurous trip to Himalayas and around. I am amazed after reading that. For how long have you been trekking? Hearty congratulations to you for completing the world's most terrific patch of mountaineering and trekking expedition!! Great to read about such people and such activities. All the very best for more ~

Hey Deb, read the article! It's exhilarating. Just talking to you, reading about you, your recommended books. I keep dreaming and visualizing the mountains. Wonder what i'll do once i be there. Am now planning a short visit just to get a feel and to gauge my fitness levels on the August one. By next year i'll have prepared myself completely for EBC.

Mumbai Forum