Join now

Executive & Life Coaching - Free Trial Session (Munich)

Are you thinking about making a big decision or about making a significant change in your life? Do you want to be able to achieve more in your job, to manage your stress better or to move ahead in your career? or has there been a major event in your life that has left you wondering how to move forward?

My name is Jean and I am an Executive Coach and Life Coach, providing coaching services to expats and professionals across Europe and Asia. I work with both private individuals as well as for executive/corporate clients, ranging from entrepreneurs to large Fortune 50 companies. I am based centrally in Munich, meeting with clients in person, by Skype or phone, either here or on the road.

My clients are typically people who find themselves in a variety of situations where they feel having a coach would help them move forward to achieve what they want in a faster way than they could do by themselves.

Some examples include:

Making a change in life
Seeking clarity in what you want in your personal or professional life
Dealing with a transition, loss or challenging circumstances
Help with making a tough decision
Making better decisions aligned to fit what you want (not what you "should" do)
Managing Stress
Taking control of your life
Creating a life plan and steps to help you move forward
Building up confidence to do something that feels right to you
Understanding the behaviors that don't serve you and finding alternatives
Executive Coaching and Leadership Development
Presentation and Communication Skills
Conflict Management
Career Coaching
Entrepreneur, Starting up your own business

Free Trial Session:
To find out more about Coaching and to see if it can help you, contact me for a confidential free trial session with no obligation by sending me a message or by visiting Protected content and clicking the Contact Us link on the right margin. There is no risk, it is completely confidential, and hopefully, the session my shed some light on some new choices that you have.

on FACEBOOK Protected content
THE EXECUTIVE HAT Protected content