Join now

Cutting edge fitness & wellness & newbie! (Neuchatel Lake)

Hi everyone. I'm new to Internations after belonging to the Neuchatel international club for 18 years! 12 years ago I opened a private fitness and wellness business for expats seeing a niche in the market. I offer state of the art equipment in a small private location for private or small group training. I'm the only fitness in Neuchatel to offer the Miha Bodytec ems machine. (Facebook page Miha Bodytec chez Carpe Diem Wellness & Sport) I also have a medical certified fitvibe vibration platform as well as traditional equipment. I have 2 websites that offer wellness products for you and your home. Take a look!
Protected content
Protected content
I'm a little hyperactive so in addition I teach tennis at Cadolles tennis club and I have turned my garden into an urban farm complete with miniature animals and urban bees! One more thing. I'm raising golden doodle puppies, (a first in Switzerland?) am a Stockist for natural food for dogs & cats (Anifit.ch) and look after dogs privately in my home. (I have 3 standard poodles) whew! I'm looking forward to meeting new faces at the next Apero.

Neuchatel Lake Forum