Join now

MARTIAL ARTS ! - Self-defense, sparing, weapons (New Delhi)

This is a message to all martial artists in town.

For more than a year I have tried to link up with some martial arts club in Delhi, until now without great success. I am myself a blackbelt in Judo, modern ATK self-defense and since long involved in Jiu Jitsu, kick boxing, stick fighting (Bo-Jutsu, Escrima) and related disciplines.

I would like to get some people together for some common work-out, preferably martial artists with some prior experience. I thought we could meet, have some light contact sparing, some pad training, self-defense techniques and some work out with sticks. Me personally, I am not interested in forms and kata or too traditional kinds of training. I would be ready to teach or coordinate, since I have taught for many years. Depending on the level of the group we can also have a rotating system …

As to the venue, I know someone who has a nice dojo in Safdarjung Enclave including tatamis (mats on the floor). I’m sure we could go there sometimes. Otherwise, there are great parks in Delhi. I suggest Deer Park.

BTW, if you need an encouragement: Ghee has to be worked out of the body, it doesn’t leave on its own ;-)

Many greetings to all of you and hear from you soon!

Daniel
Protected content

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

New Delhi Forum