Join now

SALSA.....in town...LETS ALL LEARN!! (New Delhi)

Its hot....its's time...it's passionate....it's sizzling.....To move your hips, shake those legs and let yourself loose....and the best way to do all above by learning Salsa...its a kind of dance mixed with everything,,,just like a Spanish/Mexican/Latin dip of sauce...our batches are flexible,easygoing,with an open environment studio............so those who wish to take a new step by learning this form of HOT HOT HOT dance....feel free to join......!!!
Instructors: Ketan & Tania//// Protected content

U guys might have also have heard of ISCON TEMPLE,,,very nice and historic place to visit, just opposite our studio...so before ur salsa class or after, it's another good reason to have a look

dance is also known as one of the best form of losing weight or getting more flexy and fit, our goal is not only to teach u all the aspects and in & out of Salsa but to get you fitness wise in very good shape too

on the other hand our same studio also has Yoga instructors....what can go wrong in a place when there is Salsa + Yoga.....just perfect fitness regime....i thought i was going to miss my local GYM in london, but this seems much better option in delhi......

if interested call any number above.....
fees are 2k per month for all the classes!!! its just awesome

New Delhi Forum

Our Global Partners