Weekend get-away (this weekend 9th/10th October) (New Delhi)
Now the monsoon has gone it’s time to start thinking about partying outdoors. We jumped the gun and have planned a little party out in a camp by a lake in the Aravali hills, just 45 mins drive from Gurgaon, for the whole weekend.
We’ll be spinning sounds from the Matchbox Collective, chilling around the campfire, blazing up the barbeque, rock climbing, boating, and shooting Paintball. All in the blissful lap of nature.
The camp is on an island in a lake, only reachable by boat. Even within the camp some tents can only be reached by boat, so prepare yourself for a little adventure. No stilettos!
Rs. Protected content - per person
• One nights accommodation on twin share in deluxe tents with attached bathrooms
• Welcome snacks, barbeque (non-veg options), dinner (non-veg options), breakfast and lunch
• Return transport by private vehicle from IFFCO Chowk Metro Station, Gurgaon
• Musical entertainment from the Matchbox Collective: open air DJ and sound system
• Activities: boating on the lake, rock climbing, rappelling
• All taxes
Paintball (optional): Rs. 650/- per person
Leave from IFFCO Chowk Metro Station (Gurgaon) at 2pm on Saturday 9th October, Drop back at IFFCO Chowk at 5pm on Sunday 10th October.
Confirmations need to be in by Tuesday 5th October: email Protected content
For discounted price log in: Protected content