Autonomous sales agents are wanted! (New York)
Work from home on commissions. Autonomous sales agents are wanted! Where? Located in:
New York, Washington, DC; Chicago-Illinois, El Paso-Texas, California and Kansas City.
If you interested on business, training, management, personal development and education subjects; if you like talking to potential clients and are results oriented; if you want to grow with our company then send your CV. Our company is looking for business opportunities and offers a good career prospects in the medium term.
Today: You will be generating leads (previous coaching session) to potential clients for our lines of business: 1) MyPracticalMBA and for our 2) International speakers. If successful your commissions will be coming in!! You will eventually be considered to become part of the Lid Publishing team when business is growing.
Lid Publishing is one of the leading publishers for business books in UK, Mexico, Spain, and Argentina and now opens its operations in USA. We bring you the thoughts and ideas of over Protected content from 10 different countries. We publish in English, Spanish and Catalan and have over Protected content business titles planned for Protected content .
At LID Publishing we believe that our customers are not only the readers or the bookshops, but also our authors and sponsors, as it is their image that we are striving to develop, and their ideas we are aiming to promote. In other words, we are more like a PR agency which uses books as a communication medium and physical support for a public relations campaign. Some 80% of our sales are to businesses and organisations which use books as tools in communication campaigns, while the remaining 20% are unit sales through bookshops.
Nor are our books to be seen as mere gifts - all have considerable intellectual and professional value. Furthermore, in addition to hard copy books, we operate book websites with audiovisual content, e-learning materials and we also work as an agent on behalf of our authors, whom we represent in their capacity as speakers.
Become part of our success story!