Join now

*Boxing Tickets Klitschko in Madison Square Garden: I need help to buy !!!!* (New York)

Views

Hey everyone!

I have a new "problem" ... I told you, that my brother and I will travel to NY in 2 weeks. His birthday is on Feb. 23th and also on this day Klitschko has an Boxing Fight in Madison Square Garden. I would like to buy two tickets for that event, because thats the present for him from friends, grandparents, parents and me.

My problem: I can not buy tickets at the homepage of Madison Square Garden (ticketmaster). At first I needed a creditcard. Now I have one from a colleague, but only US customer can buy tickets and get them by Email. Thats how I understand the rules of ticketmaster.

Now I have an extraordinary idea. I thought, maybe someone of Internations who live in NY can buy me 2 tickets and I pay of course! per assignment. Or has anybody an idea, how I can get two tickets for that fight? I dont know if I can buy when I am in NY. I am frightened that the tickets will be sold out when I arrive (Feb. 15th/16th).

Has anybody a suggestion!?!?!?!?

I am thankful for every help of you!

Lena.

New York Forum

Our Global Partners