"Fashion Week : Body Painting Exhibition" Samnjo (New York)
Dear Fashion and Artist lovers,
You are cordially invited to an exclusive body painting exhibition in celebration of opening day of Fashion Week. (Thursday, September 10th)
Body painting is a form of body art, considered by some to be the most ancient form of art.
Unlike tattoo and other forms of body art, body painting is temporary.
We are proud to present to you the famous Andy Golub who will be featured in this exhibition.
Please take a moment to check out his work on his website: Protected content
- DJ Tommy James known for his skill in adapting his music to the crowd and the crowd to his music.
We chose Aspen Protected content 22 St.) for its combination of rustic details and modern elements. (designed by Steve Lewis and Chris Sheffield)
- 8:30 Open Buffet and Champagne for ladies and for gentlemen who are accompanied by two ladies. Bubbles are always a success ;)
- 9:30 Doors open for everybody. Gentlemen! Arrive on time to take care of all of those ladies under the famous bubble effect.
- 9:30 Body painting exhibition
- 11:30 Everyone on the dance floor!
- Dress to impress
- Free for samnjo members (people who already registered once). You still need to rsvp online
- Free for the first few hundred new members.
- $10 for new members who register after the first few hundred registrations.
- $15 if you are not on the guest list.
RSVP at Protected content
PS : Please let us know in advance if you want to be painted.
PSS : Birthday, bachelor or farewell parties are welcome, let us know so that we can make arrangements.