Help finding a Finance related position in NYC (New York)
My name is Michael and I need some of your help finding a finance related position in NYC.
I moved to NYC 3 months ago to be with my fiancé. She is a ballroom dancer and the dance scene is bigger in NYC. I accepted the first offer I received and I started a job in an IT firm. I use to work in brokerage firm in Montreal and I loved it. Finance is my passion and I want to go back to work in what I love and what I am good at.
- I have a bachelor major in Finances
- I have previous experience in a brokerage firm as a Investment Representative and in a bank as a credit analyst
- I have enough will power to move a mountain and the company who hires me won't regret it
- I am good with: FX, Equities, Derivatives, Commodities, Analysis, Trading and many other things
- I speak English, French, Spanish and I have very good base of Italian
I would like to further develop my knowledge by being placed in a position where I can both implement and improve the knowledge I already possess
If you hear anything or if you know a company that is hiring, you can contact me at: Protected content
Thanks for your help